Ecofan Airmax Model 812
Ecofan Airmax Wood/Solid Fuel-Stove Fans:
The Caframo Ecofan is a heat-powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by a solid fuel-stove operating with normal surface temperatures of between 205°C and 345°C. These fans do not use batteries or mains power.
• Creates its own Electricity and so costs nothing to run!
• Increases Your Comfort
• Is Silent in Operation
• Uses Less Fuel
• Comes Assembled ready to use
Size: Base 120x85mm (4.75″x3.25″). Height 250mm (9.75″) from base to top of blade, excluding handle. The Ecofan 812 generates up to 150 CFM. (Cubic Feet per Minute)
Increased Efficiency and Comfort: Warm air is circulated directly into the living space rather than having most of the stoves heat rise immediately to the ceiling, thereby increasing your stoves efficiency and your comfort level.
Unique Blade Design: The unique anodised gold or nickel coloured blade has been specifically designed to deliver a very broad cross section of gentle air movement instead of a small cone of concentrated air.
Ecofans start automatically and adjust speed with the stove’s temperature. As the stove heats up the Ecofan runs faster to move more air into the room. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan automatically slows down and stops.
Costs Nothing to Operate: Ecofans use only the heat from the stove. The Ecofan is the most economical way to efficiently circulate warm air. It does not use any batteries and can be used where there is no electricity.
Ecofans are made from anodised aluminium that will not rust.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ, and follow, the instructions on the correct placement of the Ecofan to ensure satisfactory long-term use and that your stove is working within the temperature range of ‘best operation’. We recommend the use a stove thermometer to check you are not running your stove too hot.
For use on freestanding wood stoves with a surface temperature between 150°F — 650°F (65°C — 345°C). The Ecofan Airmax is an economical way to move air throughout your living space. Creating its own electricity and pushing up to 175 CFM (cubic feet per minute) this fan is ideal for those living off the grid or looking to increase the efficiency of their stove and use less fuel. Whisper quiet and completely assembled, these fans make for a great gift. Gold, Nickel or Black blade versions available.
• Highest Performance Ecofan
• Creates its own electricity
• Circulates warm air throughout room
• Greater airflow & velocity at lower stove temperatures
• New high efficiency blade design
• Designed for use on new EPA stoves
• No assembly required
• Silent operation
• 14% cost savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
• Increases comfort more quickly
• Effective on wood, pellet and gas stoves
• Ready to use out of the box
• No loud blower noise
• Model Number
• 812AM-BBX-black with gold blade
• 812AM-KBX-black with nickel blade
• Colors Available: Black and Gold or Black and Nickel
• Airflow: 175 CFM
• Product Size: 3.25″(l) x 4.75″(w) x 9.75″(h)
• Single Package Dimensions: 5.5″(l) x 10.5″(w) x 12.5″(h)
• Weight of Single Package: 3.8 lbs
• Master Carton Quantity: 4
• Master Carton Size: 11.5″(l) x 21.5″(w) x 13.5″(h)
• Weight of Master Carton: 15.2 lbs
• Power Supply: Thermoelectric Module
• Retail Package: Corrugated
• Country of Origin: Canada
• Warranty: One year
• UPC Code
• 812AM-BBX (Gold) 0 62503 81205 4
• 812AM-KBX (Nickel) 0 62503 81204 7