An "airtight" pellet stove, ideal for any home, including modern passive homes. It features an original design which perfectly marries the solidity of marble with soft, curved lines.
The stove can function using natural convection or forced ventilation (which may be disabled) to heat only the room in which it is installed (front fan) or alternatively an adjacent or other room (rear fan), using the appropriate kit.
Available with casing in steel and marble.
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation
• Optional forced ventilation system
• Firebox in vermiculite
• Cast-iron door
• Remote control
• Ductwork kit: 12/12 bis.
• GSM dialler, allows the stove to be switched on and off remotely using a mobile phone
• width 104cm
• depth 33,5 cm
• height 110cm
• useful output 2,2/6 kW
• efficiency 85,7 %
• fuel consumption (pellet) 0,5/1,5 kg/h
• tank capacity 18 kg
• autonomy 10/30 h
• Ø combustion product outlet 8 cm
• Ø external air intake 4 cm
• total weight 254 kg
• vol. that can be heated 155m³