A revolutionary new wood burning stove designed and made on the Isle of Wight.
The Charnwood Aire delivers a comfortable 2-5kW of heat to the room with a crystal-clear burn and remarkable controllability. Deliberately designed to maximise the view of the fire the minimal styling of the Aire fits comfortably into virtually any fireside situation whether it be freestanding or within a traditional fireplace.
The latest burning technology for enhanced efficiency.
The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology. Not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards, BLU also meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
OUTPUT: 5kW (range 2-7kW)
MATERIALS: Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding fire bed for clean and easy ash removal
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Low or Store stand
- Choice of eight colours