A classic, clean lined collection of stoves for wood and multifuel burning. The Island features double doors with high leg and store stand options. The single Quattroflow air control ensures the stove is very simple to operate and combined with its revolutionary grate the stove offers optimum, clean-burn efficiency.
The Island stoves can be fitted with a smoke reducing (SR) kit allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas and making them DEFRA exempted appliances.
OUTPUT TO ROOM: OUTPUT TO WATER:
9kW (range 4-9kW) 9kW
DHW and approx. 6-9 radiators
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Converting grate
* Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Suitable for underfloor heating
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours