Studio 1 Freestanding Wood Burning Stove
The Stovax Studio 1 Freestanding incorporates the impressive firebox performance of a wood burning inset fire with the welcoming presence of a stove. Available with a number of optional extras to help you create the right look for your home, the Studio 1 Freestanding wood burning stove can be hearth mounted or installed on a Studio Bench. An optional heat shield kit can be fitted to the bench in order to reduce the distance to combustible materials if required.
Other styling options include a black glass top plate, gloss black enamel flue pipe, square section flue covers and flue ring covers, all of which are designed to provide an integrated and cohesive look to your new stove.
• High efficiency up to 80%
• Wood burning
• Boost setting for lighting and re-fuelling
• Removable steel and TCL baffles
• TCL firebox lining
• Radiant heat and convected heat
• Optional warm air ducting system
• Top flue connection Internal Ø - 153mm (6”)
• Optional black glass top plate
• Optional Decorative black flue ring cover
• Decorative square section flue cover 15 x 1800 x 212mm (w x h x d)
• Suitable for Smoke Control Areas - When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit and used in accordance with the operating instructions.
• Optional Heat Shield kit - Available when fitted to a Riva Bench.
• Stove bench compatible
• Width 800mm
• Height 479mm
• Depth 380mm
• Weight 100kg
• Nominal Heat Output & Range 5.0kW (1.7-7kW)
• Maximum log length 300mm (12”)